Please remember that all paperwork is required to be completed and turned in before you are allowed to compete in any practice, or competition at Penn State DuBois.
Also, click here for the PUBLICITY SHEETS...these are needed to put your information on the website
The following forms are included in the Student-Athlete Information Packet: click for packet
- PSUAC Participation Agreement: Must be read, and signed. If a student-athlete is under 18 the form must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- PSUAC Temporary Certification: This form must be filled out completely. All Penn State DuBois student-athletes must be cleared by a physician to participate in practice and games. ALL NEW student-athletes must have a complete physical. Physicals will be available at no cost to the student-athlete by the on campus physician starting the 2nd week of the fall semester.
- PSUAC Emergency Contact/Insurance Form: Has to be filled out completely on an annual basis. Student-athletes will be provided a BMI Insurance card (Bob McCloskey Insurance) which will be presented in case of sports injury; prior to being seen by a physician, or emergency room visit.
- Pre-Participation Physical Examination: All NEW student-athletes must have a completed physical prior to participation in any practice, or game. This physical can be done at your home doctor OR Penn State DuBois will have selected times by our campus doctor. Please note that the physical must take place after JUNE 1 prior to that academic calendar year to be considered valid. RETURNING student-athletes must complete the returning student questionnaire, and be signed off by the physician. The campus physician will be available starting the 2nd week of classes in the fall semester.
- Penn State DuBois Athlete Publicity Sheet: In order to better serve our student-athletes please fill out the publicity sheets. These will be used to help both the athletic and marketing departments with the website, as well as stories about our student-athletes.
- Student-Athlete Authorization (to use photos and release information): This consent permits release of information which may be protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).